Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Done

We have decided to take a Mediterranean Cruise on the Celebrity Solstice for our 20 year wedding anniversary. We will visit two of the countries on my wish list: Italy & Greece and one that wasn't even on my list: Turkey.
The last time we were on a Celebrity Cruise we had a fantastic time.

We will start and finish in Rome, so we will spend a few extra days there, then we are off to: Sicily, Athens, Mykonos, Ephesus, Rhodes, Santorini and Naples.

I can't wait!

3 comments:

Andy said...

Sounds amazing. How long is the cruise?

Unknown said...

July 17-July 27, 10 days. We'll extend in Rome probably a couple days before. Not sure what we will do for our actual anniversary on July 29--still planning :-)

Cole said...

OOhhh.... I was just talking to Ben last night how Greece and Italy are two of the place I dream about visiting. How exciting! At least I can live vicariously for now....