Saturday, September 6, 2008

Guess Who is 17!

Yeah, I know, technically it is still Sept. 6th and Joey turns 17 tomorrow, however, tomorrow is a busy day and I really wanted to try out this adding a video to my blog thing. Right now it is 11pm and that is when I started pushing... 17 years ago, on a Friday night at 11pm. Joey was born FOUR LONG HOURS later on September 7, 1991 at a little past 3am--but who can really remember the details, right??? Don't get me started....



Happy Birthday Joey!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Joey! Seventeen already... I am so old. I remember, among many, many other things, playing Busy Town with you on the computer when you were a toddler. I had just as much fun as you playing that game. I have recently tried to find it for Logan. I found a Busy Town game (which Logan loves), but it is not the same one. The search continues...

Unknown said...

Hey Betsy, at OMSI they set up this whole Busy Town themed play area for toddlers/preschoolers, etc... they only do it every once in a while but it is really cool. Hopefully they still do. The kids loved Busy Town! Is it still on PBS?

Anonymous said...

Dear Kari,
I LOVED the video. It's right up there with the Bar Mitzvah one. I had just said to Jeff, I can't believe Joey is 17!! I can almost place every picture. They say time goes faster as you get older, but it really starts speeding up when you have kids as you watch them grow. As the song says seedlings turn overnight into sunflowers, blossoming even as we gaze. What a true statement. (Didn't Joey have that song sung to him when he played Motel the Tailor in Fiddler?)
Happy Birthday Joey. Here's to 17 more happy and healthy years and way beyond.
Love, Dana